Sleeps 20/24 (10 bedrooms/8 bathrooms) Can Parès is an exclusive holiday villa, located in the tranquil wine region El Penedès, well connected to the beach village Sitges and metropolitan Barcelona.
The venue dated from the 16th century is the perfect location for families, friends and special occasions. Its breathtaking botanic garden with romantic lounges offers privacy and the ultimate holiday sensation.
The oldest part of this authentic landhouse (‘Can” or “Masia” in Catalan) dates from the 16th century. During the years the original elements have been conserved and enriched with modern touches. It took decades to create the garden as the treasure it is nowadays. When entering the masia through its massive wooden door, you will find yourself entering in a property with history. The high ceilings, fireplace, cosy library and characteristic decoration make it magical. The property has views on the tower “Torre del Veguer” and its vineyards, where monks started to plant its grapes in the 15th century.
The villa is located on more than 5.000 m² of private grounds which are divided into four levels. The pool area can be found on the lowest level, surrounded by 500m² of grass field.
It features sunbeds, umbrellas, a lounge area and a pond. Also a small patio is located on this level. The villa is located on the level above with its barbeque area and a slowly dripping fountain with green and fishes. A little oasis within the treasure called Can Parès.
On the other side of the villa, a lounge area with pool view can be found. The third level, on which the minivilla is situated, has a vegetable garden and several romantic sitting areas. On the fourth level of the garden, you will find the cottage surrounded by big aloe vera plants.
The villa is divided into three buildings. The main villa has a spacious entrance, with on the right side the library. This room counts with two floors. The ground floor has a working desk and lounge area.
The first floor has an extended book collection with authentic wooden decoration. On the left side of the main entrance, the dining room can be found, hosting up to 20 guests. It has access to an old washing area with original stone sinks and a collection of antique terracotta handwork. Through there, the fully equipped kitchen is reached, from where the veranda can be accessed.
The outdoor barbeque is situated next to a romantic fountain and lounge area. To access the first floor, the stairs from the entrance hall should be taken. Once upstairs, there are found two bedrooms and its bathroom. Also the master bedroom is located here, featuring an en/suite bathroom and private terrace of 20m² with magnificent views over the vineyards.
After taking the stairs up to the second floor, another two bedrooms are found with their bathroom. These rooms share a terrace.
Can Parès is located in the vineyards of Torre del Veguer, a bodega from Sant Pere de Ribes. The metropolitan Barcelona is just a 30 min. ride away, as well as its International Airport “El Prat”. The coast villages Sitges and Vilanova I la Geltru are a small ride of a 10 min. drive and offer soft sandy beaches.
20 min. from Barcelona’s International Airport (El Prat)
45 min. from Airport Reus, 60 min. from Airport Girona
Let us pamper you. Breakfast service? A welcome barbeque? Massage at the villa? Barcelona Tour? Would you like to use our services during your stay? We would be pleased to inform you about the possibilities.
Quotes & Conditions
In a weekly rental there is included final cleaning service, bed linen and towels. The quotes include VAT and the tourist tax.
Extra beds could be placed. The quote is 30 EUR pp/night. Babybeds are 30 EUR/stay.
Upon booking a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. The remaining 70% has to be done six weeks before arrival.
On arrival we ask for a refundable deposit in case of damages of 1.000 EUR, to be paid in cash or by bank transfer. Upon check-out the deposit will be refunded by cash, or within 48 hours it will be transferred to your account.
A beautifully restored Catalan country house nestling in the vineyards of Torre del Veguer and yet just 20 minutes from Barcelona airport.
MASIA CAN PARES 2017
Jan 1 TO April 16 - 5.900 EUR per week / 1.350 EUR per night - minimum 3 nights
April 16 TO June 18 - 8.250 EUR per week / 1.850 EUR per night - minimum 3 nights
June 18 TO September 3 - 11.600 EUR PER WEEK - MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS
September 3 TO October 23 - 8.250 EUR per week / 1.850 EUR per night - minimum 3 nights
October 23 to Dec 24 - 5.900 EUR per week / 1.350 EUR per night - minimum 3 nights
Christmas - Dec 24 TO Jan 7 5.900 EUR PER WEEK - MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS
Notes: Quotes incl. VAT, tourist tax, final cleaning. Guest 21-24, 30EUR pp/night. Sunday changeover day Incl. AC
Extra beds and baby cots could be placed, please inform for the additional quote.
Upon booking a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. The remaining 70% has to be done six weeks before arrival. Payments should be done via bank transfer or in cash. No credit cards accepted.
On arrival we ask for a refundable deposit in case of damages of 1.000 EUR, to be paid in cash or by bank transfer. The amount of damage deposit might vary according to the length and purpose of stay. Upon check-out the deposit will be refunded by cash, or within 48 hours it will be transferred to your account.
Change-over day is Sunday. Please inform for short stay, long-term stays, small groups, and other change-over days.